123 hp ojp8720 Print Setup
HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer allows you to print files, documents, photos and even envelopes with high-quality and sharp texts. 123 hp ojp8720 printer ink comes in four Individual Genuine HP Ink Cartridges – Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black. 123.hp.com/ojp8720 printer software & driver are to be updated often for better printing experience. It uses inkjet color printing technology which allows you to print from USB flash drives, HP ePrint and AirPrint. The printer model 8720 comes with the 4.3 inch touch screen for easy navigation.
123 hp ojp 8720 Printing Instructions
- Step 1: HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-one Printer should be connected to the wall outlet, avoid using the power strips.
- Step 2: Make sure you use always the HP 952 Original ink cartridges for printing with good quality.
- Step 3: 123 hp ojp8720 print envelopes by placing the envelopes face down in the input tray.
- Step 4: You can use the Auto-Duplexing printing option to save your time and paper.
- Step 5: It supports Auto-Document Feeder for scanning & copying at the max of 50 sheets
- Step 6: The input tray can hold 250 sheets at the maximum and output tray can hold 150 printed sheets.
- Step 7: 123 hp ojp8720 printer ink can print 800 pages in black and 490 pages in color.
- Step 8: It takes about an average of 9 seconds for printing the first Black & White page.
- Step 9: The Maximum Printing Speed for printing in B/W and color is 37 pages per minute.
How to Print in Mac & Windows?
- Step 1: Install the HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 print driver to your personal Computer either in Windows or MAC as it is compatible with both these OS.
- Step 2: Make sure the printer internet connection is active, if not connect the printer & your PC to the same network.
- Step 3: Load the paper in the input tray and choose the paper size & basic settings in the printer paper settings.
- Step 4: Go to Windows start menu, Control panel Search for Hardware tab and choose the option View Devices & Printers.
- Step 5: Choose your printer to connect it to your PC.
- Step 6: Open any file/photo on your PC then click Fileà Print, choose all your basic printing and click printà
- Step 7: If you want to print from your Apple MAC device, Go to Finder from your MAC Book Pro or any MAC device connected to the Printer.
- Step 8: Make sure that your printer is Air Print
- Step 9: Choose the file/document that you want to print and click command + P key to print that file.
123 hp ojp8720 Duplex Printing
- Step 1: HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 supports Automatic Two-sided printing in windows & MAC which saves your paper and time by printing on both sides.
- Step 2: Make sure the 123 hp ojp8720 Printer driver is installed & your printer is AirPrint enabled or else configure the printer driver for duplex printing then connect to a network.
- Step 3: Open the duplex door and pull down the inner door, load the paper in the Duplex tray.
- Step 4: In the MAC device click the Apple menu System Preferences Printer & scanners to open the print queue.
- Step 5: Choose your printer model and click the options button to Select the HP Two-sided Printing Accessory (Duplexer), click ok.
- Step 6: Adjust the print settings to print on both sides of print & then save the pre-settings for future printing.
- Step 7: Open the file to print and click Command + P and choose your printer model.
- Step 8: Make sure the Two-sided print check box is selected and then click print.
- Step 9: In your Windows Os, Open the file that you want to print and click File to choose the print option or click Control + P.
- Step 10: Select your 123.hp.com/ojp8720 Printer and click printer properties.
- Step 11: Click the Printing Shortcut tabTwo-sided (Duplex) Printing, select the page option and click ok.
- Step 1: HP printers usually allow high-quality prints with sharp texts and excellent photo quality like lab-printed photos.
- Step 2: The photos printed in HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Wireless All-in-one photo printer is borderless photos in photos sheets of size 8.5 *11inch and at the maximum of size in A4 sheets.
- Step 3: Use HP Photo Paper and HP Premium ink for better quality & high-resolution photos.
- Step 4: Load the photo sheet in the input tray and open the picture with Windows Photo viewer or paint.
- Step 5: Load the photo sheets by placing the glossy side down in the paper input tray.
- Step 6: Click print option and choose your printer, select the paper size & type.
- Step 7: Edit photos to improve image colors, brightness, contrast and appearance before printing.
- Step 8: Click Fileà Print and select the printer, choose all the preferred settings and click ok.
- Step 9: Even if your printer does not have a dedicated photo tray, you can print a photo from your MAC & windows computer.
- Step 1: Always use the Genuine HP Cartridges for printing the files & photos with stunning quality.
- Step 2: Use the maximum and best DPI quality in the print settings for printing high-quality photos.
- Step 3: The Maximum Printing Resolution of 8720 model is 1200*1200 dpi for printing mono-prints and 4800*1200 dpi for printing color prints.
- Step 4: Check the print quality settings on your 123 hp ojp8720 printer.
- Step 5: Before printing any photo or a file, click printer properties to set the paper size, orientation & type.
- Step 6: Change the paper quality from good to best for better-looking printouts.
- Step 7: If you are unsatisfied with the ink quality, replace the cartridges.
- Step 8: The type of paper you are using for printer makes the changes in the print quality, so always use a good quality of paper.
- Step 9: 123 hp ojp8720 can print in photo sheets, A4 sheets, Envelopes, cardstock and in papers like thick, light-weight, glossy, matte, and in recycled papers.
- Step 10: If the print quality is not up to the level, there might be 123.hp.com/ojp8720 print head problem, so perform head cleaning.
123 hp ojp8720 Copy Setup
HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Printer can copy files, document, photos and even the Envelopes. You can use the scanner area or Auto-Document Feeder to copy the file or the document. If you want to zoom in any Document before copying, 123.hp.com/ojp8720 Printer allows you to the Maximum Document enlargement is 400% and the Maximum Document Reduction is 25%. Auto-Duplexing copying helps you to save your time & paper. It automatically flips the paper to copy on both sides.
Common Instructions For Copying Setup
- Step 1: HP Officejet Pro Printer model 8720 allows Collation copy.
- Step 2: The Maximum Copying Speed is up-to 37 Pages per Minute (ppm) in both B/W and in color.
- Step 3: The Maximum Copying Resolution is 600 dpi for both the monoprints and color prints.
- Step 4: Single side file can be copied by placing the print side down on the Flat-bed scanner area; you can flip the paper to copy on the other side.
- Step 5: There is no need to flip the papers while copying a document or copying more than a single sheet in the ADF- Auto Document Feeder.
- Step 6: This OfficeJet printer allows you to copy to the maximum of 99 copies.
- Step 7: You can select the copies of a file from the 4.3-inch touchscreen Printer’s control panel to increase or decrease the number of copies.
- Step 8: Auto-Duplexing for copying your files is compatible with both Windows and MAC OS.
- Step 9: 123.hp.com/ojp8720 copier generates multiple copies quickly and easily.
- Step 10: It allows you to copy Fit-to-page copies; you can also preview the copying paper and can change the settings if required.
- Step 11: The Copy setting allows you to set the basic settings and also change the preferred choice for copying your files.
- Step 12: 8720 model ensures efficient copying by copying up-to 22 Copies per Minute (cpm) in black and 16 ISO Copies per Minute in color.
How to Copy in Windows?
- Step 1: HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer allows you to copy files in Windows on either side automatically on either side.
- Step 2: Turn on both these devices & open the file you want to copy in your windows PC.
- Step 3: Load the paper in the input tray at the front side of the 123 hp ojop8720 printer without exceeding its paper capacity.
- Step 4: Adjust the paper slides according to the paper size and close the tray.
- Step 5: If you are copying only one page or one photo, place the page you want to copy in the scanner glass.
- Step 6: If you want to copy a document then place the document in the Auto-Document Feeder, it will copy back-to-back pages automatically if Duplex printing option is turned on.
- Step 7: Make sure if you are using the scanner area to copy a file, remove the papers from the ADF area otherwise the printer will sense the pages loaded in the ADF tray.
- Step 8: Pull out the output tray and click File, Copy and make sure you set the copy settings first, either you want single side copying or double side copying.
How to Copy in Mac?
- Step 1: HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer is compatible with Apple MAC devices.
- Step 2: Download the 123 hp ojp8720 copy software for duplex printing using the Auto Document Feeder in your MAC computer.
- Step 3: Connect your 8720 printers to the MAC using the Wireless Wi-Fi network or USB 2.0 and make sure you connect them to the same Network.
- Step 4: Preset the copy settings before you choose the file to be copied.
- Step 5: You card copy photos by placing the glossy photo sheet in the input tray of your 123.hp.com/ojp8720 printer.
- Step 6: Always make sure that you have set the paper type and size that you are using for copying a file/document/photo.
- Step 7: Open the file or page that you want to copy from your MAC device and click Copy in the printer control panel or click file then choose copy option.
- Step 8: Choose your printer model and change the copy settings as you need them.
- Step 9: Give the number of copied you want and click copy option.
123.hp.com/ojp8720.us reserves the right to consider arbitration with the customer for refund under the software delivered, provided resolution, services realized and used by the customer. So the company should be paid for all the services utilized by the customer under the contract. If the customer chooses to approach bank or any third party or by any other means for refunds, 123.hp.com/ojp8720.us reserves the right to approach the customer or any Authority for resolution. The resolution would not be more than concerned contract service charges.